On our Facebook page we’ve been hosting (almost) monthly meet-ups for about a year and a half now. Without a doubt, those of you who do not live in Nashville are feeling a little left out. I have a dream of some of you (yes, YOU) hosting little meet-ups for musician’s wives in Los Angeles and Austin and everywhere else!
1. SHARING: Meet-ups have been a fun way to meet other women who are… living the dream. Share your successes and failures, annoyances, grievances and just simply share your story with other women who totally get it.
2. CONNECTIONS: At several meet-ups I’ve found out that my husband toured with someone else’s husband or they met and hung out at a festival. Sometimes it’s a strange feeling realizing all the strange people your man comes in contact and these connections form an instant bond with other women and make me feel more at peace.
3. SUPPORT: If you meet someone you click with, get their number and add them on Facebook! It’s nice to have a friend you can talk with when you’re missing your man.
4. FRIENDS: When your husband’s schedule coincides with your friends’ husband’s schedule… BAM: insta-friends! Find out when these other ladies are alone and try to plan little hangouts for those long, lonely tours.
5. OBVIOUSLY: Fancy drinks! Girls Night Out!
Join us October 6th for our October Meet-up in Nashville. Or plan one in your own city! Let us know what city you’re in and we’ll start making connections.